Dr. Robert Snyder MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 6 reviews

December 10th, 2013
Professional Dr. and Staff
Dr. Snyder has been my mothers doctor for several years and we could not believe the qualify of care and professionalism we received from him. Dr. Snyder came to see mother himself even when she was in the hospital on a Saturday or Sunday never once did we see a intern. Dr. Snyder always called the next day to check on Mother. He is a wonderful doctor and we could not ask for anything more. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Snyder and your staff.

June 13th, 2013
The things that bothered me about Dr. Snyder , he did not physically examine me. He did have me lift one leg up. Said I did have a pelvic injury. He did look at the ER report and disk of radiology tests I brought with me. Ordered an MRI and bone scan. I requested physical therapy. That therapist found two large bruised areas on my spine from the fall that I was not aware of nor did was Dr Snyder as he had not examined me.. I expected a call back from Dr. Snyder on the findings of the MRI and Scan. I had to call for findings . He sounded short and annoyed that I was calling for results. Did not go over the reports with me ,nor show me the reports or tell me how serious my spine was. I was categorized as severe on the reports. Ordered only three weeks of PT when I needed more. It was the only thing that was giving me some relief of pain. I sought a second opinion.

November 18th, 2010
I have been his patient for over 20 years.Dr Snyder has performed 4 major surgeries on me and has treated several family members.I feel he is caring,personable and outstanding surgeon-has a great bedside manner(when I got sick after surgery he cleaned me up himself before getting the nurse to keep an eye on me)-and I would reccommend him to anyone who has an orthopedic problem.He listens to me and advises surgery only as a last resort after failed therapy-meds-injections.

October 22nd, 2010
This doctor seemed uninterested in working with me. He drained fluid off my right knee which caused me to become extremely knock kneed. He seemed only interested in doing knee replacement surgery although I had told him I had a history of blood clots and could not do this. After four visits i gave up.

July 6th, 2009
This doctor spent less than 3 minutes with me on my follow up apts and barely touched me when I tried to explain my muscle and neurogenic pain. The first apt. went ok, the 2nd exam he was ready to ship me off to surgery and I hadn't even done any physical therapy yet! I kept trying to get a straight answer out of him about how long this takes to resolve,etc. Did a series of MRIs that showed I had ruptured discs, but I practically had to beg for a non-narcotic pain pill that didn't really help, but mildly alleviated the pain. I brought my husband for one exam and he amazingly turned into Mr.Rogers, that really irritated me. After the 4th or 5th visit, I stopped going. His help was pointless, went back to PCP. Don't go if you want acutal help.

February 27th, 2009
I was having problems getting an MRI and Bone Scan scheduled. After calling the scheduling clerk for 2 days after visit, she told me she had not received notes from Dr. Snyder, so I asked what was the problem? She put me on hold and then Dr. Snyder picked up the phone and told me to stop calling there. He said it would take 2 to 3 weeks and I will just have to wait. I then called HealthSpring and my PAL told me it would only take up to 72 hours AFTER DR. SNYDER SUBMITS HIS FAX. Please understand that while I am in pain, I have no medicine and my legs are going numb. And instead of asking me what he can do in the meantime for me, he hollers at me like I am a dog. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone. I will only continue with him because I have to at this point. Thanks for listening to me.