Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solomon, Internist, General Practitioner, Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Solomon practice?
- Dr. Robert Solomon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Geriatric Medicine near Roselle Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood Cliffs, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Roselle Park Geriatric Doctors.