A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Solomon, Internist, General Practitioner, Geriatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Solomon, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Trinitas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Solomon practice?
Dr. Robert Solomon practices Geriatric Medicine near Roselle Park, NJ.
See Roselle Park Geriatric Doctors.