A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sussman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sussman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Cervical Cerclage
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Sussman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Sussman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Sussman practice?
- Dr. Robert Sussman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sussman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.