A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Thompson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.