A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bastian Wagner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Robert Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wagner practices Family Medicine near West Linn, OR.
See West Linn Family Physicians.