A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wagner practice?
Dr. Robert Wagner practices Family Medicine near West Linn, OR.
See West Linn Family Physicians.