A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Wagner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bastian Wagner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Robert Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wagner practices Family Medicine near West Linn, OR.
See West Linn Primary Care Doctors.