A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Walton MD is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Walton practice?
- Dr. Robert Walton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Walton practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See San Diego General Practitioners and San Diego Internists.