A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Walton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Walton MD is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Walton practice?
- Dr. Robert Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Walton practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda General Practitioners and Bethesda Internists.