Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilkins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilkins, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wilkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benson Wilkins FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.