A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilkins, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wilkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benson Wilkins FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilkins has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wilkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.