A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilkins, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wilkins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wilkins practice?
Dr. Robert Wilkins practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston Surgeons.