A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilkins, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wilkins practice?
Dr. Robert Wilkins practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Wilkins, Dr. Bobby Wilkins, Dr. Rob Wilkins, Dr. Robbie Wilkins