A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology and Pathology - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Wilson MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.