Learn more about Dr. Robert Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Babb is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Babb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Med Ctr, Summerville, Sc
- Trident Med Ctr, Charleston, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edgar Babb MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Babb practice?
- Dr. Robert Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Babb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists and North Charleston Gastroenterologists.