Learn more about Dr. Robert Babb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Babb is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babb
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Babb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babb graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Babb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Med Ctr, Summerville, Sc
- Trident Med Ctr, Charleston, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edgar Babb MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Babb practice?
- Dr. Robert Babb has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Babb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Internists and North Charleston Gastroenterologists.