A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Babbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babbel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Babbel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbel graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Babbel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Babbel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Babbel practice?
- Dr. Robert Babbel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Babbel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Radiologists.