A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bacallao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bacallao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacallao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bacallao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacallao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans