A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bacallao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bacallao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacallao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bacallao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Bacallao MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bacallao practice?
- Dr. Robert Bacallao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bacallao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.