A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bacallao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacallao graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bacallao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indiana University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bacallao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bacallao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Bacallao practice?
Dr. Robert Bacallao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN and Danville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Bacallao, Dr. Bobby Bacallao, Dr. Rob Bacallao, Dr. Robbie Bacallao