A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bachman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bachman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bachman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Russell Bachman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bachman practice?
- Dr. Robert Bachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bachman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.