A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bachman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bachman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bachman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Russell Bachman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Bachman practice?
- Dr. Robert Bachman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bachman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Blackwood, NJ.
See Blackwood Surgeons.