A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Badalament:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Badalament, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Badalament, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badalament graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Badalament has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Clarkston Radiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Badalament MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Badalament practice?
- Dr. Robert Badalament has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Badalament practices Urology near Rochester, MI.
See Rochester Urologists.