A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bae, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bae, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bae graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bae has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Bae MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Bae practice?
- Dr. Robert Bae has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bae practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.