Dr. Robert Bae Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bae?

February 10th, 2015

Let's start by saying parking took longer than the appointment. Without any examination and speaking to me less than 10 minutes, he ordered cat scan and cancer screening when I had no symptoms at all. I went to another urologist 4 hours after appointment and walked out with some cream that cured the issue in 3 weeks.

March 29th, 2013

Stupid Staff

I called to make an appointment as soon as possible today. The girl put me on hold and when she returned she told me the earliest available appointment is May 16, which is 48 days from today. I am sure this office is NOT concerned about a patient's medical problems. They should just say "Sorry, we are full booked." That would be acting with integrity.

August 15th, 2012

Wonderful staff and billed correctly the first time, which is rare these days

July 27th, 2012

Had robotic prostate surgery and it went very well. I had had a prior hernia surgery and scar tissue was a concern, but Dr. Bae got the job done. One day after the post-op catheter was removed and no urinary incountinance issues to speak of. Dr. Bae is an accomplished Urologist, although he is maybe not the most personable guy you'll ever meet.

March 29th, 2012

Good Doctor and Staff

The first appointment I had with Dr. Bae I did have to wait to get in. I had a complicated situation and Dr. took the time to explain a very scary illness in words that I and my family could understand. My treatment went off without a hitch. Love the staff, always friendly and helpful. Have recommended family and friends to Dr. Bae. Do not hesitate to schedule with Dr. Bae.

August 24th, 2010

Bae says "I do not guarantee my work". Any professional that does not guarantee their work is best to avoid. I wish he told me this prior to my simple procedure. Bae seems more concerned about money in his own pockets than his patients needs. I since found another urologist who stands by his work.

March 27th, 2009

To above comment...

You should not be upset when you sign paperwork stating that if you cancel your appointment within a certain timeframe & you cancel during that timeframe, you will be charged...That only makes sense! I have had wonderful experiences with this doctor and he has an excellent reputation in my community. I've referred friends to him who have been very pleased as well.

November 24th, 2008

Dr. Bae's main interest is to make money, not concern for his patients. He charges for the co-pay of surgery even if the surgery is not performed (cancelled). He collects this as a "cancellation fee" even if the surgery is cancelled for an emergency medical situation. There's no if's and's or but's. Be aware before you sign the paperwork that they give you prior to the appointments. There are plenty of great urologists who are not only into taking your money.

October 17th, 2017