inactive

Robert S Bahadori MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 8th, 2015
He is amazing!
He is an amazing doctor. He took the time to figure out what was going on with my son when many Drs. could not figure it out! He made sure my son was able to have the surgery he needed while going above and beyond to get it done!

May 31st, 2014
A lifesaver ... Literally
I was 18 years old in 2002 when I had my tonsils removed, Dr. Bahadori did NOT perform the surgery but the surgery seemed to go as planned and I was sent home the same day. The following night I hemorrhaged and was rapidly losing a large amount of blood. Dr. Bahadori was the doctor who met us at the Emergency room, where I was hysterical and begging to be "knocked out". Not only did Dr. Bahadori stop the bleeding and literally save my life but he was so calm that I questioned my hysterics and if the situation was as serious as I thought ( I was assured later that it in fact WAS very serious). I certainly wasn't a great patient but he explained so much of what he was doing that I feel pretty certain I learned some useful information. Did you know tannic acid is in tea and also helps blood to clot? You do now! This was twelve years ago but I believe it deserves some recognition. Thank You Dr. Bahadori!

October 28th, 2013
Wow
Dr. Bahadori is nothing other than stellar. The dissemination of all information that is related to the care of my son was amazing. All questions were answered immediately and I felt totally at ease due to his calming being. My son went into surgery (having three procedures done) and the surgery must have went very well, as my son subsequently barely complained at all. Results were immediate... Highly recommend to anyone that has a child that is in need of care concerning ENT. Be sure to jump on the appointment making, as he is booked....it is worth the wait if you can, to get him.

March 27th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Bahadori is a great Doctor. 4 years ago he removed my sons adenoid tonsils and instantly improved my sons sleeping. Before the procedure my son would snore really loud and pause breathing preventing him from sleeping well. Instantly after the procedure all that went away. The staff at Fairfax surgical center was great as well. Now my daughter is having the same problems my son did and so I went to make an appointment with Dr. Bahadori and there is a 2 month wait. I will gladly wait the two months to see Dr. Bahadori again. Wish it wasn't so long as my daughters sleep is becoming increasingly problematic but I have all my trust in Dr. Bahadori and his staff.

December 4th, 2012
Greatest Doctor Ever
I highly recommend him because he and his wonderful staff will help you right away. He is a great doctor, one of the best in DC.

December 16th, 2011
I would highly recommend Dr. Bahadori. I saw numerous ENTs for my problem before finding him, and he is by far one of the best doctors I have ever encountered. He is calm, caring, and very knowledgeable. Most importantly, he made the proper diagnosis and was able to cure me of a problem that had been plaguing me for two years. He was one of the only doctors who truly listened to me, and one of the only ones who would admit, "I don't know" to some of my questions (instead of making something up, like the others did).

October 20th, 2011
Ever since Dr. Bahadori performed a surgery on my son last year, this child has completely transformed. Thank you very much!!! He was very professional - diagnosis was on the dot and surgery was very successful. Highly recommend him!

April 6th, 2010
wonderful doctor
After a long time I met a doctor who made me feel as if he was my family doctor. I dont think he said or did anything that other doctors dont, it was something in his manner, his way of talking, a comfort zone, body language. I dont know what it was, I loved him in the very first visit. Somehow it felt he REALLy cared and even though he is the best, he took enough time to explain the situation to me, showed me pictures of ear to make me understand what happened in which ear. He also took the time to watch the Catscan report with me and showed me that 'grey' color means infection. Did not rush me, answered all questions patiently. If you ever need an ENT, it has to be Dr Bahadori. I LOVE him!

February 6th, 2009
Doctor of a Lifetime
Dr. Bahadori definately is the most compassionate, knowledgable, doctor I have ever meet. He jumped through hurdles for us and with us. He is our miracle man for sure and saved our daughter's life. We will be forever grateful.

September 24th, 2008
Great Doctor!
I am very thankful to Dr. Bahadori and his staff for caring for my infant daughter when she needed ear-tube surgery. Dr. Bahadori and his staff were extremely professional and caring throughout the process. Even though they had multiple children/patients to care for, I never felt neglected or ignored. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Bahadori and his staff to anyone.