A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bahler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Myocardial Infarction
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bahler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clyde Bahler MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Bahler practice?
- Dr. Robert Bahler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bahler practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.