A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bain practice?
Dr. Robert Bain practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, TN.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.