A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Baird has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Baird MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Baird practice?
- Dr. Robert Baird has 15 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baird practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Grove Hill, AL and Jackson, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.