A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Balch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Balch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Balch, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balch graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Balch has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Judson Balch DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Balch practice?
- Dr. Robert Balch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Balch practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists and Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.