Learn more about Dr. Robert Baldor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldor
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baldor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baldor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldor graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Baldor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Baldor practice?
- Dr. Robert Baldor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baldor practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.