A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baldor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baldor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baldor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldor graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baldor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Baldor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Baldor practice?
- Dr. Robert Baldor has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baldor practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.