Dr. Robert Baldwin MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

June 12th, 2017
Very rude and disrespectful

June 11th, 2017
Worst doctor in the history of medicine.
This doctor is an extreme racist.

September 13th, 2014
Disgraceful Service
I brought my type-1 diabetic mother with a heart condition to this doctor based on a physician's referral. It was to be our first appointment with this doctor. Making the appointment by phone was easy enought but actually going to the appointment and seeing the doctor proved impossible. Our appointment was at 4 pm. We showed up ten minutes early. We signed in. My mother had prefilled out the documentation and we gave that to them along with a release from and ER that they wanted to make a "copy' of. They asked me to pay at that time. I gave my credit card to the office clerk and she proceed to say thanks and shut the window on us. She kept my credit card for 20 minutes. I would suggest to this practice that in the future you train your office staff to immediately run the credit card and then promptly return it to the customer. After I was allowed my credit card back, we proceeded to wait for an hour and a half. No one at any time came out to let us know we were next, or if their was a delay of some sort. We had no way of finding out if we were even or their radar or not. The office window remained firmly shut from 4pm to 5:30 pm. At some point my mother started taking an insulin reaction. At that point I attempted to tell someone behind the window that we needed to leave and ask for her ER discharge papers back (which they had not returned). I rang the bell. I waited. I heard the clerk the typing right behind the window, but she would not deign to open it. Please, if you are a caretaker for someone, there are so many good doctors in Houston with professional staff who will treat you with respect. There is no need to risk your health and waste your time visiting this purile operation.

February 28th, 2011
Office Staff
Staff has terrible manners, is unprofessional, shows little respect and concern for patients. This behaviour and attitude is the same by his receptionist, adminsitrative support, and clerical assistant!

November 4th, 2010