A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ball, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University Of Oxford, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Ball MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Ball practice?
- Dr. Robert Ball has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ball practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.