Learn more about Dr. Robert Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ball is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ball, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from University Of Oxford, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball has 22 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Ball practice?
Dr. Robert Ball practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.