A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baltimore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baltimore
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baltimore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baltimore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Cystic Fibrosis
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baltimore graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baltimore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Baltimore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Robert Baltimore practice?
- Dr. Robert Baltimore has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baltimore practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians and New Haven Infectious Disease Doctors.