Dr. Robert Bane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Bane?

Don't use doctor Bane

Posted on June 18th, 2011

Dr. Bane is young as far as physicians go, especially when you consider the total number of surgeries he has allegedly performed. He does appointments monday & friday and has surgery on tuesday & thurday. His associated website claims he has performed over 6000 surgeries. Considering his age of 40, and 10 years of experience 6000/(52*2)= 5.77 This means sometimes 5 but usually 6 operations per day in surgery, week after week, for ten years straight. This assumes no vacations, no holidays, no medical conferences/banquets, no AMA meetings, or any other activities that physicians must periodically attend. I find those numbers extremely unlikely. If they are accurate, would you really want to be a patient of this almost drive through type of service? I wish I had seen someone precise and thorough rather than efficient. Speed breeds haste which leads to carlessness which causes mistakes.There are plenty of doctors, go somewhere else.

Posted on September 9th, 2010

I was told that my condition was very minor, and that i could expect very near to a full recovery. Now, my joint hurts more than before the surgery. Had I known, i would have just endured my existing condition .

2004 December surgery

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I was young,But with age, I'm learning more that this doctor made a mistake on the surgery. With surgery come risk, i know, but most test that i had taken, such as nerve test and other types of test all came out normal. Dr. Bane ensured me we should do the surgery. As an Olympic boxer/scholarship runner at a college i was eager to get a fix, so i agreed. Afterward's this surgery was the biggest mistake of my life. I will always have a bum leg now, and i was better off with my initial problem. Now I'm just hoping to save my leg. Sorry, but this is my story.FYI- This site states he has been a surgeon for ten years. which means he had only four years under his belt when i had seen him. Upon arrival i asked how many operations he had performed, he said 6000. that number also sold me into surgery. With that being know, he averaged 4.109 surgeries a day.....hmmmmm

Posted on October 20th, 2017