A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bankov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bankov, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bankov graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Bankov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Carolina Medical Center
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bankov MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bankov practice?
- Dr. Robert Bankov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bankov practices Emergency Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Beaufort Emergency Physicians.