Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner, Internist

3.0

Feb 12th, 2016

I went to dr Baratz office for a physical, but was never seen by him. I called the office repeatedly to get an answer from the doctor himself. I never once even seen him never the less spoke with him. One of the worst dr's I have ever delt with!!!!!!! He is a dentist, doing nothing. Avoid this doctors office at all cost, PILL MILL!!!!!

Bad Doctor and Staff show details Bad Doctor and Staff
by john q. on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Baratz and staff are a bunch of uneducated goons who will do anything to make money even at the risk of hurting their patients. I almost died because of one NP who overmedicated me. I ended up in the hospital so real doctors could undo the damage they caused me. Lucky to be alive.

Not Satisfied show details Not Satisfied
by Nick on Dec 5th, 2013

I saw one of the other doctors in his practice. I was not satisfied. They had a temporary x-ray tech in that day and he was horrible. He was asking me if he had taken the x-ray or not? How the heck am I supposed to know that? Office staff are rude and short mannered. They referred me to a lab/diagnostic facility that cost me $200 more than the other diagnostic facilities I called, and that's with insurance.

Sep 24th, 2011

The best!

Dying Slowly show details Dying Slowly
Sep 22nd, 2010

What a weasel, he never even had the courtesy to look me in the eye.