A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbieri
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barbieri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barbieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Insulin Resistance
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Reproductive Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barbieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Barbieri MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Barbieri practice?
- Dr. Robert Barbieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barbieri practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Boston Endocrinologists.