Dr. Robert L Barbieri MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barbieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 17 Areas, including Choriocarcinoma, Excessive Hair in Women Hirsutism, and Female Infertility.14 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barbieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barbieri practice?
Dr. Robert Barbieri practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Endocrinologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Barbieri, Dr. Bobby Barbieri, Dr. Robbie Barbieri, Dr. Rupert Barbieri