Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barbieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Insulin Resistance
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barbieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbieri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Barbieri practice?
Dr. Robert Barbieri practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Endocrinologists, and Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.