A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbieri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barbieri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Insulin Resistance
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Ovarian Diseases
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Reproductive Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbieri graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barbieri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Barbieri MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Barbieri practice?
- Dr. Robert Barbieri has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barbieri practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Boston Endocrinologists.