A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barbosa, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbosa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Barbosa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sidney Barbosa DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Robert Barbosa has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barbosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Warren, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.