Dr. Robert Sidney Barbosa DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barbosa, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Barbosa practice?
Dr. Robert Barbosa practices Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.