Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Barbosa
Dr. Robert Barbosa, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Novi, MI, with other offices in Auburn Hills, MI and Warren, MI (and 4 other locations). He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Barbosa is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Harper University Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Barbosa has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Robert Barbosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Novi, MI.