A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barbosa, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Barbosa has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sidney Barbosa DO is a male Hand Surgeion, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Robert Barbosa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barbosa practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.