A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barchi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barchi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Barchi MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barchi practice?
- Dr. Robert Barchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barchi practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.