A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barchi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Familial Periodic Paralyses
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barchi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barchi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Barchi practice?
Dr. Robert Barchi practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.