A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barksdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barksdale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barksdale, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barksdale graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Barksdale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Barksdale MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Barksdale practice?
- Dr. Robert Barksdale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barksdale practices Emergency Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Emergency Physicians.