Overall Review

March 24th, 2010
my doctor for over 10 years
He does not rush you in and out. He has a genuine interest in his patients as people. When I see him, he asks about current condition, and also asks about issues that I have seen him for in the past, that my medications are still working as expected, etc. wait time is less of an issue, now that he is has his new practice.

November 12th, 2009
He's been our doctor for over 20 years...
...and we certainly would have switched to another by now if we were unhappy with him. However, I couldn't agree more with the reviewers who've mentioned how much they appreciate the time he spends with them, he never makes you feel rushed or stupid for coming in. He takes the time to figure out what's going on and make you feel better.Yes, we do have to wait a few extra minutes sometimes but is there a doctor's office anywhere where you don't have to? :) Anyway I highly recommend him.

October 9th, 2009
I highly reccomend...
I felt I had to write this after reading a really poor review that Dr. Barlow got. I have never had a negative experience with him or anyone in his office. In fact, out of all the doctors I've seen in the last 20 years he has spent the most time with me, the way doctors used to be, and is my favorite by far. I never feel rushed and no errors have ever been made in regards to labwork, records etc. He is very professional, easy going and easy to talk to. Sometimes the wait times are long, but other times they are quick. I would highly reccomend him.

June 16th, 2009
The waiting time is painful. Haven't ever been seen in less than 45 mins. Bring a book.

March 2nd, 2009
Waiting too long in the clinic's waiting room and then longer in the specific Doctor's waitign room

January 16th, 2009
Software Engineer
Courteous, friendly,intelligent, good bedside manner.20 minutes late for appointment but he spent time with me so I could see why he was late.

June 27th, 2008
Robert Barlow - watch out, find a doctor not this guy
The worst doctor I ever came across; handles personal data so poorly; sends different patient records including SSN to other patients; lab results are messed up..