A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnett, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arthur Barnett MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Barnett practices Pediatrics near Livermore, CA.
See Livermore Pediatricians.