Dr. Robert Barnhorn MD Patient Reviews

3.1

March 3rd, 2016
Will never come back here.
Worst Doctor I have ever seen. Burned my uterus he claimed only to find out he never burned 100% of it. Now we aren't sure if my tubes are tied correctly. Go to my new dr tomorrow. When I called this week to get my medical records the lady told me unfortunately I am unable to give those to you. Obviously they don't know the law. My attorney has been called about this and moving forward.

June 21st, 2013
See anyone but Barnhorn!!!!
Horrible doctor rude abrasive no bedside manner should loose his license to practice medicine. I had dreaded seeing him because of reviews I had read but I had to meet all of the doctors at my doctors office and all the reviews I have read were right on the dot. I personally will never return to see him and refuse to let him deliver my baby.

June 25th, 2012
Rough and uncaring
Dr. B has lost his bed-side manner, caring professionalism, and geniune care attitude that first was presented to me years ago. To endure a physical/pelvic exam by Dr. B is "rough" to say the least. So much so I am extremely hesitant to schedule my yearly appointment with him due to anxiety in anticipation of the pain I will have to endure. He has became harsh, rude, rough, self-serving, I do not feel he has kept up with modern medicine or in-touch with his collegues or patients. After many many years of my being a patient of his, I have lost both my admiration and respect.