Dr. Robert Barrack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Barrack?

Rude

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Dr barrack was rude and offended when I would ask any questions. I finally quit asking after he left the room his Asst immediately answered my questions that I had asked. She said he was always like that. Then the Dr that actually did my procedure said that there were lots of complaints about how rude Dr Barrack was. Time for him to retire.

Would not recomend this Dr.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I did not like anything about my visit with Dr. Barrack. I was a new patient, just there to get knee shots. He came into the room and just walked right past me and said to his nurse, " Are you not ready for me"! He said "lay down" and then gave me the shots. One of them about sent me through the roof because he left the needle in my leg and pushed it left to right about 5 times. No explanations. He was leaving the room, and I said, "Dr. did you see my xrays"? He replied, "yes", and left the room without even looking at me. The man said 3 words to me. His nurse gave me a piece of paper saying that I was welcome to come back and see Dr. Barrack, however he does have interns that usually give the shots! When I called for an appointment, I told them I needed knee shots.....so the receptionist must not have know about the interns. I am still perplexed that Barnes Hospital, which I love, has someone like this on their staff. This happened over a year ago, and this is the first time I have ever given a bad review, and he messed up my knee which I won't go into details about.

total knee replacement

Posted on July 21st, 2015

I had a total knee replacement 11 months ago. I have had severe pain when I try to bend my knee. dr barrack just told me to work on straightening my knee and said that everything looked goo. I went to another surgeon who withdrew fluid from my knee then gave me a cortisone injection ; I did this for four months. The surgeon said Dr. barrack didn't resurface my knee cap and the knee had too much overhang . I would never go back to Dr. Barrack.

Yesterday's evaluation

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

After almost 2 hour wait, finally saw Dr Barrack. No apology. It was almost like he was going through the motions just to get through my exam. Not much of a personality. He wanted to leave before I asked all of my questions. He obviously knows his stuff but no passion for his job. Welcome to Obamacare!!

??????

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

Referred to Barrack by quite a few other doctors as the best knee surgeon in St. Louis MO. Not so per my experience with him. He refused my requests for cortisone control of my severe pain. Had 3 surgeries on left knee, he did the 3rd revision. Physically the repair was well done. However, pain just as bad as always, if not worse. Still no pain relief. Very quiet man, you must ask all questions, he is not forthcoming to me with any ideas for pain control or positive therapies re pain issue. Instead speaks with a colleague one of all whom accompany him to my consultation; as if I were not there. I feel hs goal should be to bring me to controllable if not free of pain. Just not so. Sorry to speak badly about Dr. Barrack but that's just how I feel about it all. JMOHO

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr Barrack did a total knee replacement, I've had issues ever since and it's been over 2 years. I was told not to come back for at least 2 years. He said eveything was fine even though I couldn't bend my knee and unable to walk up stairs. No follow up. His nurse JoAnn, was rude and unpleasant and seemed too busy to listen or care.As I said it's been over 2 years and it's not getting any better. Very dissatisfied with Dr Barrack. If he would have spoke to me instead of the Resident in the room, and actually knew what went on in the operating room maybe then he could have helped me better.

Posted on October 27th, 2017