Dr. Robert Barrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Barrett?

GIGIMIKHA

Posted on December 17th, 2016

He was an excellent doctor and made me feel very comfortable in what is normally a very uncomfortable situation. Thank you, Dr. Barrett

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Horrible bedside manner for Dr. Barrett. My pregnant daughter saw Dr. Barrett today and was treated with a total lack of compassion and care. My husband (her father) is also a physician and KNOWS THE IMPORTANCE of talking to patients in a caring tone and way that conveys a willingness to help. He showed NONE of this!! We are completely appalled. My husband will NEVER refer patients to this doctor.

I adore him!

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Barrett is one of those "you were born to do this" type of OBGYN's, I love going to see him because it's like having a convo with a friend who really cares about me, AND happens to have incredible knowledge and instincts when it comes to L&D and pregnancy. He is sweet and funny and really really adds to the excitement of our new addition. Dr. Lambert was rude, rushed us, and we felt pretty bummed out by his brash attitude. That's typical of an OBGYN.. Trust me. This is our third rodeo.. and Dr. Barrett is the best there is. Request him from the start, you'll LOVE him.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Went to a different OB/GYN at the begining of a pregnancy, but once I was diagnosed with a missed abortion they offered horrible care. Frustrated, I went to Dr. Barrett and I couldn't be happier. He quickly saw me and put me back on the right track setting me up for success. Next pregnancy will be with Barrett from the very start.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

A very good first experience as a new patient.

Excellent OBGYN Physician

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Dr. Barrett delivered my baby in July. He is a great Dr. who is extremely knowledgable and has an excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend this physcian because you and your baby will be in good hands.

Best ob/gyn I've ever had

Posted on August 26th, 2008

Dr. Barrett made my difficult pregnancy an amazing experience. He is very caring and friendly. Him and his nurse Imami are a great team which made things even better. They felt more like my friends that my doctors. I will definetly use them again and recommend them to others.

Posted on June 1st, 2016