Dr. Robert Barrow MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Little Rock, AR

March 1st, 2012
Only go if no other option
No set appointments, they tell you a time to be there and then you wait 3 hours

November 2nd, 2011
Rob Barrow, Bad Doctor. Bad Assistant.
My first and only visit to the office was a nightmare. Unknowingly I had a kidney stone and was in the worst pain of my life. Unimaginably worst pain. Couldn't stand, sit, lay, always in tearful pain. Misdiagnosed a kidney stone as a prostate problem and sent to urologist. Wouldn't give me anything for the pain. His red neck white trash assistant called AR Urology and made ME sit on hold with them while she went to get a drink (after cussing the doctor for spilling her other drink) and then she scheduled an appointment a week away and advised me to just go home and take some Alieve. Despite large amounts of blood in my urine and the pain the assistant wouldn't try to get me an earlier appointment's with a specialist and advised me to just go home and I would be ok. Fortunately I called AR Urology in near tears from the excruciating pain and they made room for me despite the lack of care given at Your Doctors Office. There are to many good doctors in the area and I would NOT recommend this office. In fact I would tell them to RUN as far and as fast as possible. I hear Angela Barrow is great, but will never know for myself.

June 30th, 2009
More than an MD. He is also a JD.
No appointment necessary. He prefers walk in service (and it's no slower than visit-by-appointment. He knows the area doctors AND their ability. Can serve you well in his office (excellent staff) or steer you toward the best solution. His wife is an appointment MD in the same office. I am very impressed by his skill, his reasoning and his intellect. Dr Barrow is a true MD (not the MBA type of doctor). I know many doctors all over the country; this one is a superlative person.