Dr. Robert Barry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Barry?

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Barry comes from a military background. Change to private practice with a largely eldery population is an adjustment for him. I think he is a good doctor with good training. His manner is rather brusque, but I do not think that translates to a lack of caring.

May 20th, 2015

Nasty Nurse

What do most of these post have in common? RUDE staff! I have never encountered such a disgusting attitude then when I spoke to Dr.Barrys nurse. The best advertisment is word of mouth, I am worning patients about this office.

January 13th, 2014

Rude

Dr Berry kept me waiting for 50 min, my apt was for 8:15. They called and asked if I could come in later because another Pt had canceled his apt. I told them no I did not have a ride. When I got there they made me wait until 8:45 then called me in to a room and I sat there until 9am. He was mad when he came in. He told me I was not going to be a B---h and tell him what time he was going to come in. I got mad started to cry. I have MS and Lupus. Also my son had passed away a year before. I told him I hoped no body in his family ever had to go thru what I was going through, I was in extreme pain. He told me to get out of his office and then had his nurses say that I said I hope his family died or got MS. I was an RN for 25yrs and never would have wished that on anyone. I got a letter saying I never could come back to the office or see anyone in MM Hospital also good luck finding a Dr. I was a Pt there for 25yrs with Dr Dean Cohen and never had a cross word with him. I was so upset I was sick for days I had a MS flair up.

May 31st, 2013

Integral part of my family's wellness

Doctor Robert Barry and his staff are extremely efficient and polite in their dealings with my family and the continuing relationship regarding doctor and patient. Dr. Barry and his staff go above and beyond to help you when you need them the most. During the times of our visits for regular checkups, Dr. Barry and his staff have always provided my family the best care I could ever ask for. Dr. Barry's staff is very professional yet down to earth and courteous. I feel very fortunate for myself and my family to have such a great Doctor and staff when I need them. The world we all live in changes each and everyday and the last thing my family needs is to have a Doctor that we don't trust and does not have our best interests at heart. We are blessed to have found Dr. Barry and his staff many years ago and I look forward to our doctor-patient relationship for many years to come!

August 31st, 2012

Receptionist and Dr. Barry

Dr. Barry is a good doctor, but it seems that he is more interested in the computer input than the patient. He listens to what you are saying but whether or not he is paying attention is another question. The staff are the worse bunch of people that I have ever delt with. They are rude and the main one for Dr. Barry is the worst. His nurses are just as bad. The Martin Memorial Health group works if you don't pay the full amount due from another doctor they will refuse to see you. I am going to seek another doctor. I have spoken with him before, but I don't think he really cares what you think...he always seems to be preoccupied somewhere else.

August 3rd, 2012

He's too busy typing on his computer to listen to what you have to say and he dismisses everything he does hear you say!

August 2nd, 2012

Staff &bedside manner Doctor bedside manner

Dr. Barry's nurses are the rudest I have ever met. They are arrogent, unhepfull & down right mean. Dr. Barry has a very bad bedside manner before you get to know him better, than it improves greatly. He does know what he is doing & orders the proper tests, referring only to Martin Memorial Doctors (Affl.) instead of the best for your condition.Which to me is a conflict. Overall he is a good Doctor & I trust him.

September 18th, 2017