A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barsky
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Barsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barsky graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barsky has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Barsky DO is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Barsky practice?
- Dr. Robert Barsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barsky practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.