Surgeons, Urologist
570 Egg Harbor Rd
Ste A1
Sewell, NJ 08080
856-582-9645
Locations and availability (5)

|  If you have kidney stones, you need to see Dr. Barsky  |  show details
by Valerie Reyed on Mar 25th, 2014

I have had kiney stones for over 15 years. I have had many procedures and surgeries with Dr. Barsky. He really listens to his patients, respects your opinion and chooses the best treatment for the individual patient. I would not see any other urologist. I completely trust him. You are not hust another patient to Dr. Barsky!

Aug 4th, 2012

bed side manners are very good. I would not want to see any other dr.

Sep 6th, 2011

It is rare to find a doctor who will take time to thoroughly understand just what a patient is going through. Dr. Barsky is just that type of physician. He is a wonderful doctor and a caring person.

Mar 9th, 2011

He is not a doctor. He is a butcher!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Linda on Aug 7th, 2010

I have been with Dr Barsky for over 20 years and have kidney stones every 5 or so years as it is genetic. He is a wonderful Doctor! He is professional, friendly, compassionate, and takes the time to listen and asks questions. I have had him treat my children also. When pediatricians would not treat my then 2 year old son's condition I took him to Dr. Barsky and in one visit my son was treated and never had a problem again. I highly recommend him to my friends and anyone who is having urological issues. He is definitely the best doctor around! We love him.

Oct 5th, 2009

I love Dr.Barsky, and I would recommend anyone to go visit him! I have been seeing him for over 4 years now,and he handled my mothers case to. I wouldnt want anyone else to give me surgery but him,he puts all my worries at ease and he knows me for who I am. I love the fact that Im not just some patient to him.

Jun 5th, 2009

I love Dr. Barsky! He is the nicest, most caring doctor in the world! He literally saved my life...I didn't know kidney stones could be life threatening! His staff is also really nice and helpful. Cannot recommend this office enough.

Feb 28th, 2009

After suffering for several years with kidney stones I finally found Dr. Barsky. He quickly and correctly prescribed medication that has almost completely eradicated the occurrence of my stones. During a routine checkup he discovered a prostate lump. The biopsy confirmed cancer, despite a healthy PSA test.