Learn more about Dr. Robert Bartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bartley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bartley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bartley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bartley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bartley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Earl Bartley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Bartley practice?
- Dr. Robert Bartley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bartley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.