A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bartolanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bartolanzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bartolanzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolanzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bartolanzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartolanzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Bartolanzo practice?
Dr. Robert Bartolanzo practices Pediatrics near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.