Learn more about Dr. Robert Bartolanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bartolanzo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bartolanzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolanzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolanzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bartolanzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bartolanzo practice?
Dr. Robert Bartolanzo practices Pediatrics near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Jamison, PA.
See Bristol Pediatricians.