A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bartolanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bartolanzo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bartolanzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartolanzo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Bartolanzo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bartolanzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bartolanzo practice?
- Dr. Robert Bartolanzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bartolanzo practices Pediatrics near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, PA.
See Langhorne Pediatricians.