A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Basak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Basak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basak graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Basak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Basak DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Basak practice?
- Dr. Robert Basak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Basak practices Family Medicine near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Oxford Family Physicians.