Dr. Robert Bashuk MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 22nd, 2016
I love Dr Bashuk. Initially I wasn't crazy about his bedside manner but he turned out to be very personable and willing to work with me on finding a good solution to my headaches. He also gives good suggestions on things to try at home. I have been seeing him for 6 years now and wouldnt change for anything.

April 21st, 2016
Patient
Patient for prior 5 years, good review for Dr and staff, on knowledge and bedside manner. Give this office a 1 on call back response. Hard to talk to a real live person for any need.

October 16th, 2015
I have been seeing this Dr for many years and so did my Father. We are very pleased with him.. Would recomend this Dr to anyone who needs a neurologist.He is very smart at what he does,very polite and takes his time with you to make sure you understand what he is telling you.

August 27th, 2014
Horrible
Dr. Bashuk is awful! He did not go into depth about my condition after a very serious diagnosis, he provided no information about any medication. Not to mention I am waiting on my prescription, which the office (his nurse) did not send! Oh did I mention that prescription was supposed to be sent in over a month ago. I have called them daily to follow up about my prescription either the phone does not work and gives a busy signal or they answer with no help at all. Do not go to this doctor or this office they don't care about your well being at all! I have asked for a referral for a different doctor and cannot believe the incompetence of this office.

August 1st, 2014
Great, thorough doctor!
He was not in a rush AT ALL, he listened, was very attentive and sensitive to my condition. Gave me a game plan for my vertigo and explained all medication thoroughly with a follow up appointment within a week. Validated my condition and really cared. Wish I had known of this neurologist before seeing my now EX neurologist (Dr. Zdoncyck) who misdiagnosed my vertigo, rushed my appointment, wouldn't explain medication and dismissed me within 5 minutes because he "has other patients to get to". Zdoncyck = TERRIBLE Dr. Robert Bashuk was EXCELLENT!

November 8th, 2012
Really Bad Experience
You can never speak to the doctor without comming and and the wait is long even with a scheduled appointment. The staff is not helpful and very rude. Once they thought they placed me on hold but didn't, I overheard the conversation. Very disrespectful.

August 30th, 2012
Not impressed.

September 7th, 2011
Patient
Dr. Bashuk has been my neurologist since 1991. He has a quiet but genuine "bedside manner." Very good at dx problems and his staff is very efficient.

December 9th, 2010
Evecutive Recriuter
He listens and thinks before he anwers. He is very practical. I think he is great. I would highly recommend him.

June 11th, 2010
Awful experience- should not be considered a specialist.
I had an awful experience with Dr. Bashuk and would NEVER recommend somone to go to him for any care. He took me to the cleaners for a 15 min visit with no tests or real diagnosis. If you want to throw away your money for nothing, be my guest!

October 13th, 2009
First visit was cancelled by a patient with same name, which office staff never verified birthdate to distinguish between the patient names. After arriving and finding that appointment was cancelled, they were willing to work us in two or three hours later, so we rescheduled. Upon arriving for second visit on time, we encounted a wait of 1 hour and a half before deciding to find another Doctor for treatment. Good lunk with your encounters with this Doctor.Arrived at second visit