A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bastron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bastron, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bastron graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bastron has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dennis Bastron MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Bastron practice?
- Dr. Robert Bastron has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bastron practices Anesthesiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Anesthesiologists.