A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bathurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bathurst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bathurst graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Bathurst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckenzie County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Devils Lake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Marks Bathurst MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Bathurst practice?
- Dr. Robert Bathurst has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bathurst practices Emergency Medicine near Bismarck, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Devils Lake, ND and Dickinson, ND.
See Bismarck Emergency Physicians.