A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Batler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Batler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Batler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Batler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Batler MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Batler practice?
- Dr. Robert Batler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Batler practices Urology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Danville Urologists.