A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Batler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Batler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Batler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batler graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Batler has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Batler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Batler practice?
Dr. Robert Batler practices Urology near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Danville Urologists.