A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bauernfeind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bauernfeind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauernfeind graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bauernfeind has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Bauernfeind FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bauernfeind practice?
- Dr. Robert Bauernfeind has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Cardiologists.