A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bauernfeind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bauernfeind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauernfeind
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauernfeind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauernfeind graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bauernfeind has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bauernfeind FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bauernfeind practice?
- Dr. Robert Bauernfeind has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pekin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peru, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Pekin Internists and Pekin Cardiologists.