Learn more about Dr. Robert Bauernfeind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bauernfeind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauernfeind graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bauernfeind has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauernfeind accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Bauernfeind practice?
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Ottawa, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Ottawa Internists and Ottawa Cardiologists.