Learn more about Dr. Robert Bauernfeind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bauernfeind is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauernfeind
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauernfeind Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauernfeind graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bauernfeind has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bauernfeind FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Bauernfeind practice?
- Dr. Robert Bauernfeind has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bauernfeind practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Pekin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peru, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Pekin Internists and Pekin Cardiologists.