Dr. Robert Baumann DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2011
Best doctors, WORST staff
I don't know how this poor combination of great doctors came about by the office staff is terrible. It's a bunch of adults who play around like kids and don't take their job seriously. They talk you down with biting sarcasm and have the rudest demeaner imaginable. It's a shame that such great doctors have such a bad staff. Dr Baumann is a great neurologist.

November 5th, 2009
Interesting doctor, seemed to try, office staff idiots
After being given an initial appointment of 130 i sat in the exam room until 2. Dr Bird came in and talked to me for 10 minutes then excused himself to make some phone calls, another 45 minutes later he came back. I was in the office for 2 hours and talked to him for maybe 30 minutes, and then I was forced to stand around (literally) and wait while the girl at the desk checked her email and chatted about her personal life with the woman scheduling Radiology procedures at PRMC. When given a spinal tap because of intercranial pressure, Dr. Bird didn't order an opening pressure. While it's not necessary it would have been helpful to have in case of another spinal tap, to compare. the idiots at the front desk will simply give you rhe run around. My GP called Dr Bird to find out about any medications I would be put on and was told I would be put on medication immediately. When I called the office to ask about the prescription, the idiots at the front desk first told me the Dr wasn't there he had left for the day, and then told me I'd be getting no medication (to lower brain pressure !) until the Dr received the opening pressure (which remember he didn't order!). So i called my GP and when he called 5 minutes later, Dr Bird was all of the sudden there. I am not terribly impressed with his Doctor in particular, and his office staff is a bunch of idiots who do nothing but give you the run around.

May 16th, 2009
Thorough checkup , caring and gave full easy to comprehend explanation. Staff is very pleasant. My husband and I were pleased with our initial visit.

March 2nd, 2017