Learn more about Dr. Robert Baylis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baylis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baylis, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baylis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wells Baylis FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Baylis practice?
- Dr. Robert Baylis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Baylis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Plantation, FL and Southwest Ranches, FL.
See Hialeah Orthopedic Surgeons.