A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baylis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Baylis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baylis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baylis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baylis, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baylis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baylis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wells Baylis FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Baylis practice?
- Dr. Robert Baylis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baylis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Orthopedic Surgeons.